In keeping with the rest of the world, we at Mallucci London are doing all we can to minimise the risk of Coronavirus cross infection. We have taken extensive measures to help ensure the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority.
We have consulted the Government and NHS guidelines in order to provide the safest possible environment when you come to our clinic. We outline below a series of steps and precautionary measures so that you, as our patient, are protected during your time at the Mallucci London.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: We operate under a strict no more than two patients in our waiting room. During this period, our clients will be welcomed, hand washing / sanitiser will be offered upon arrival and you will either asked to take a seat in the waiting room, or be shown directly to a sterile treatment room. This limits the chance of patients coming into contact with people other than their practitioner.
- NO OFFENCE: Whilst we are still welcoming well patients to our clinic, please do not be offended if we do not shake your hand or greet you with contact. It is for your benefit that we may opt for an elbow touch instead.
- SYMPTOMS: All staff at Mallucci London with any symptoms that may be associated with Coronavirus will be self isolated with immediate effect. We encourage any patients with associated symptoms to reschedule their appointments, and self isolate for 7 days in line with Government advice.
- CLEANING: Mallucci London is a CQC registered facility. We always ensure the highest standards of hygiene at all times, although amidst this unfortunate pandemic, we have enhanced cleaning schedules in place, which include additional regular sanitising of door handles, toilets, seating, surfaces etc.
- CONSULTATIONS: For your safety and convenience, we are currently offering an alternative consultation process by way of online consultations via Skype/FaceTime, and telephone consultations for new patients, and those who require check ups. Please contact us for more details.
- PAYMENT: Where possible, we request that our patients pay by card as opposed to cash, to limit the risk of cross infection.
- REFUSAL: Please be aware that for the safety of all our patients, we reserve the right to refuse entry to the clinic of anyone we feel appears to be unwell or shows symptoms of Coronavirus.
Awareness changes our behaviour for the better, and even simple hand washing, as well as small changes of habit can have far reaching beneficial effects. COVID-19 may teach us all a better way to live. We do not live in fear, but we work with awareness and optimism and are here to offer all the help and support we can
Founder of Mallucci London