The term ‘Mallucci London’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 78 Mill Lane, London, United Kingdom, NW6 1JZ . Our company registration number is 10399894 The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please notify us at least 72 hours in advance of any cancellation.
Any cancellations with less than 72 hours notice are subject to a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the scheduled service.
Please note, upon arrival for every appointment at the Clinic you will be required to complete & sign a consent form.
Infection Prevention & Control and Mallucci London
Based in the heart of South Kensington, Mallucci London offers a range of non-invasive aesthetic treatments alongside cosmetic day surgery under local anaesthetic with or without sedation.
Mallucci London has a strict policy for Infection Prevention and Control. A range of protocols and standard operating procedures are currently in place to minimise the risk of infection for all patients, visitors and staff throughout the clinic.
Mallucci London takes a pro-active approach to infection control and has a service level agreement in place with Infection Prevention Solutions Limited – the UK’s Market Leader for Infection Prevention and Control Services. As part of the contract with Infection Prevention Solutions, they provide;
– A round-the-clock specialist Infection Control advice line
– Up-to-date standard operating procedures and protocols
– Annual staff training
– Self-audit tools and advice
– Annual external audit of Infection Prevention and Control onsite
Other measures in place at the Clinic;
– Nominated Infection Control Lead staff member; Katie
– Specialist healthcare cleaning contractor in place
– Specialist clinical waste management contractor in place
– Specialist medical laundry contractor in place
– Specialist sterilisation service level agreement in place for surgical instruments
– Annual internal maintenence and audit schedules including hand hygiene audits, Sharps audits, environmental/cleaning audits and waste management audits.
The latest external Infection Control audit performed by independent contractor Infection Prevention Solutions Limited in February 2023 revealed an overall score of 96% compliance. Corrective actions were undertaken in a timely manner, none of which were urgent/high risk.
The clinic continues to monitor infection rates and returns to theatre. No trends or major concerns have been recorded to date. All events are discussed at the quarterly Clinical Governance Team meeting. Through auditing, training and inhouse staff adherence to policies and protocols the clinic actively works to maintain a high level of infection control compliance.
The clinic manager and infection control lead monitor the Covid-19 situation on an ongoing basis. Staff adhere to covid-19 national guidance for healthcare professionals. Appropriate PPE and testing measures are in place for all staff members. Surgical patients are triaged prior to surgery and cannot undergo sedation surgery for a period of 7 weeks after a positive Covid result.
For more information on Mallucci London Infection Prevention and Control, please don’t hesitate to speak to the Clinic Manager Narin Mustafa – email@example.com
Updated May 2023.
Black Friday Promotion
Promotion is valid from 24/11/2022 until 28/12/2022 (Midnight)
Promotional offer is valid for 12 months from date of purchase and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
This offer may only be used 4 times per customer.
This promotion cannot be redeemed against retail products, consultation fees or surgery. This offer is only valid at Mallucci London, South Kensington.
Mallucci London reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend this promotion where it becomes necessary to do so at its sole discretion.